Broader range of digital textbooks from all subject areas
The latest editions of the important and popular textbooks published by Pearson are now available as e-books.
Including the following titles:
For mathematics students:
For people interested in biology:
For students of the economics sciences the following are now available online:
- Human Resource Management by G. Dessler,
- S.P. Robbins' Organizational Behavior
- Principles of Marketing by P. Kotler
Other essential textbooks include:
- Political Science: An Introduction by M.G. Roskin,
- Intellectual Property by D. Bainbridge
- The interdisciplinary title Writing Research Papers: A Complete Guide by J.D. Lester, a companion for students from the choice of topic to the finished document
You can find more digital textbooks via our website Digital textbook collection.
Access is possible online within ETH Zurich's network or on ETH Library premises.