Office of Research
The scientific coordinators in the Office of Research are the points of contact in the Executive Board domain for the departments, institutes and professorships at ETH Zurich on matters relating to research and scientific infrastructure.
The Office of Research has the following core responsibilities:
- Awarding funding for research projects, research fellowships and infrastructure purchases
- Working on the Research Commission, Ethics Commission and Equipment Commission
- Coordinating internal ETH projects
- Providing administrative support for competence centres and NCCR projects
- Advising the Executive Board and professors on research funding and university policy
The staff unit is led by Dr. Leszek Reinhard.