The department of Financial Services is composed of the teams purchasing coordination, travel services, risk management and insurance and gastronomy and partner organisations.
The tasks of the teams are the following:
Accordion. Press Tab to navigate to entries, then Enter to open or collapse content.
- Giving advice on commercial issues relating to procurements
- Offering guidance for WTO tenders
- Spearheading the development of the purchasing strategy for ETH Zurich
- Managing of coordinated purchasing within the ETH domain and its partners ("KoBe ETH+")
- A central point of contact for queries from ETH Zurich units regarding work-related travel
- Aim: to create the best possible framework conditions for planning, organising and scheduling work-related travel
- Representing ETH Zurich vis-à-vis service providers
- Advice and support for the Executive Board, departments, institutes, administrative units and the Risk Management Committee on ensuring comprehensive risk management
- Providing insurance management services