Main content

Academic records and certificates are only issued once in the original. However, a transcript (in the language of the original) or a certified copy (as long as an original copyable document is available) can be issued.

Photocopies or transcripts of academic records and/or certificates may be ordered from the Registrar’s Office. Please specify whether you need a simple copy or a certified copy.

Page URL:'s-and-master's-degree-programmes/transcprits.html
Wed Aug 16 17:14:20 CEST 2017
© 2017 Eidgenössische Technische Hochschule Zürich