Late application for the Autumn Semester 2017
Who can submit a late application?
As a general rule, late applications are not accepted. Exceptions are only possible if the application does not have to be evaluated by the programme's Admissions Committee.
Late applications are only possible in the following cases:
- A late application to a consecutive Master's degree programme can be submitted only by holders of specific Bachelor's degrees, whose admission (without additional requirements or with a fixed set of additional requirements) is guaranteed according to the requirements profile. Moreover, the Bachelor's degree must not be older than four years.
- Graduates of EPF Lausanne can submit a late application for regulated transfers only.
Late applications are not possible in the following cases:
- Late applications to specialised Master's degree programmes are not possible.
- Graduates of Universities of Applied Sciences (Fachhochschulen) cannot submit a late application.
- Graduates of a university that is not listed in the form below cannot submit a late application.
- Late applications to a consecutive Master's degree programme cannot be submitted by holders of Bachelor's degrees for which there is either no admission guarantee or no fixed set of additional requirements, according to the requirements profile.
How to proceed
Use the above explanations to check whether you are eligible for a late application. Subsequently, contact the Admissions Office using the form below. Within a week, you will receive the application form, a list of supporting documents you will need to submit and further information by email.
Request to submit a late application
Your request for a late application has been sent to the Admissions Office. A copy has been sent to your email address. Further information will be sent by email usually within a week.