Master Integrated Building Systems
Energy and resource efficient design and operation of buildings
To make our buildings and urban areas more energy and resource efficient is a challenging task for our society. This requires the integration of building systems and technologies and a holistic thinking taking all relevant interactions between buildings, users and the environment into account.
The programme is structured into fundamental, core, and specialised courses linking the different disciplines and providing a broad spectrum of expertise. Additionally, the programme includes interdisciplinary design and research projects. The 4 semester programme concludes with a Master’s thesis in a current research topic.
- Fundamental Courses (minimum of 4 ECTS credits)
- Core Courses (minimum of 31 ECTS credits)
- Specialized Courses (minimum of 13 ECTS credits)
- Project Courses (12 ECTS credits)
- Semester Project (6 ECTS credits)
- Master Thesis (30 ECTS credits)
Credits ECTS: 120
Degree and title: Master of Science ETH in Integrated Building Systems
Detailed information about the
Master’s degree programme Integrated Building Systems