Auditors: ETH domain employees
The following persons belong to this group:
- Employees of ETH Zurich, EPFL, Eawag, Empa, PSI, WSL
- ETH Zurich lecturers
- Retired ETH Zurich employees
- Employees MeteoSwiss (Federal Office of Meteorology and Climatology)
Registering for the first time or after a break
- Current employees and lecturers of ETH Zurich should register directly via myStudies (lower part of the page).
- Current employees of EPFL, Eawag, Empa, PSI, and WSL, retired employees of ETH Zurich and employees of MeteoSwiss should fill out the registration form (PDF, 125 KB) in full and submit it to the Registrar’s Office by post or (in scanned form) by e-mail, or deliver it personally (see form for address).
Registration opens August, 1 for the Autumn Semester and January, 1 for the Spring Semester. Registration deadline: end of the second week of the respective semester.
The ETH Zurich Registrar’s Office will confirm your registration and first-time/post-break semester enrolment by post.
Registration for a consecutive semester
Auditors with acitve registration will automatically receive an e-mail (sent to their ETH e-mail address) in July (for the Autumn Semester) or December (for the Spring Semester) from the Registrar’s Office informing them that they may register for a consecutive semester.
Registration deadline: end of the second semester week.
Registering as an auditor is free of charge for ETH domain employees.
Please see the information sheet for auditors (PDF, 44 KB) for further information on registering as an auditor:
- Registration: Period of validity, Procedure, Deadlines
- Semester enrolment
- Electronic registration for course units
- Basic IT services / Communication / Technical problems
- Semester dates