Call for Nominations for the ETH Zurich Latsis Prize 2017
Nominations are now being accepted for the ETH Zurich Latsis Prize 2017. Self-nominations are not permitted. All necessary documents must be submitted in PDF format electronically to by March 1, 2017, 23:59 CET.
In 2017, only candidates who have not yet reached the age of 40 by April 30, 2017 can be recommended. Also please note that nominations will only be accepted up to the level of Assistant Professors.
Candidates may be nominated by professors of the ETH Zurich. Nominations must be written in English and include:
- a letter of support from the Head of the respective Departement
- a letter by the nominating professor with an explicit justification for the nomination
- a curriculum vitae of the nominee
- a list of all the nominee's scientific publications
- copies of the nominee’s three most important publications
- a list of five potential reviewers (including contact information)
Further information regarding the procedure can be found in the guidelines (PDF, 16 KB). The Research Commission of the ETH Zurich is responsible for evaluating all submissions.