Various licensing opportunites of ETH Zurich are available. This page presents a selection of inventions that were filed for patents.
If you would like to stay informed on the latest licensing opportunities, please subscribe to our .
Novel architecture for high-power mode-locked thin-disk lasers avoiding present energy limitations (T-2015-048)
- application in mirco drilling and cutting
- power scalabitity, stable against thermal lens variations
factsheet (PDF, 774 KB)
List of technologies
High flux, low dose positron beam for unique material characterization (T-2015-186)
- for measuring electron density, defects, pores/porosity etc.
- table-top design, low radiation
factsheet (PDF, 374 KB)
Real-time user feedback from unpredictable data streams (T-2015-112)
- application for teleoperation, raytracing, interactive simulations
- surrogate functions provides real-time response
factsheet (PDF, 281 KB)
Cell incubator combatible with scanning probe microscopy and state of the art optical techniques (T-2015-028)
- application for cell culture experiments
- true culture conditions, compatible with imaging techniques
factsheet (PDF, 328 KB)